This presentation sets out the strategic plan for DAHCOR Tennis Center to be launched in February 2020.
It presents a series of statements relating to DAHCOR Tennis Center's vision, mission, values and objectives; and sets out its proposed strategies and goals.
With a team of qualified coaches, who know how to find the way to extract the best out of each player, DAHCOR Tennis Center will develop a family environment where players are treated with personal attention and feel at home.
Here is a brief explanation of all the Academy’s activities:
• Group and Private lessons
• Clinics: Having one beginner’s group class open to every player, in a pay-per-class format, per day
• Holiday Camps: A set of activities, including Tennis, to fulfill the youngsters’ days with physical activities and fun
• Half-Day Camps: Partnership with Schools nearby to develop special activities for their students’ free afternoons
• Smart Court Academy applications: Private lessons, performance analysis and rentals
• International Schools: Creation of the International School’s Tennis Teams, practices and League so that they compete with each others