This presentation sets out a strategic plan for Dahcor Tennis Center.
It reviews strengths, challenges and opportunities; presents a series of statements relating to Dahcor Tennis Center's vision, mission, values and objectives; and sets out its proposed strategies and goals.
With a team of qualified coaches, who know how to find the way to extract the best out of each player, DAHCOR TENNIS CENTER shall develop a family environment where players are treated with personal attention and feel at home. It is essential to create a very close relationship between coaches, players and parents.
It is crucial for the success of the academy that every worker has the passion and dedication to help the pupils become better players and, most importantly, better individuals.
Here is a brief explanation of all the Academy’s activities:
• Group and Private lessons
• Clinics: Having one beginner’s group class open to every player, in a pay-per-class format, per day
• Holiday Camps: A set of activities, including Tennis, to fulfill the youngsters’ days with physical activities and fun
• Half-Day Camps: Partnership with Schools nearby to develop special activities for their students’ free afternoons
• Smart Court Academy applications
• CAISL – creation of the CAISL school’s Tennis Team and develop a special pack for the Team’s training.