• Attract, integrate, retain, and motivate the highest quality management, personnel, agents and investors.
• Develop the highest quality programming and content to attract and retain a global audience through the Internet that generates repeated sales.
• Secure sustained partnership relationships with our distributors.
• Successfully execute our business strategies.
• Referir suppliers partnerships
• Exponential sales growth
• Compete with established brands
• DAHCOR will implement the following strategies to achieve its goals of becoming the “exclusive” racket sports Brand:
• Create a compelling value proposition for consumers through a strong brand value recognition.
• Build an efficient, strong and transparent distribution chain and channels.
• Develop key industry relationships with actual and former pro racket sports figures.• Provide a compelling presentation of content and products to encourage repeat visits.
• Leverage our technology investments to create a measurable marketing and e-commerce platform that enables measurability, personalization and integration with our agents/distributors.• Provide a high level of personalized service.
DAHCOR has clearly identified an attractive opportunity with its innovative Brand concept.
• Build a strong brand in the Tennis market that represents quality, performance, exclusivity and innovation. A strong reputation in the Tennis products industry will not only help the company seek out additional technologies and solutions, but also enter in new business segments.
• Strongly pursue the junior, women, and senior tennis players with products specific to them and their preferences. These markets have been the fastest growing tennis segments since 2010.
• Develop new solutions for players and racket sports enthusiasts. DAHCOR will expand its portfolio of technologies and expand its product mix within the wide-ranging sports equipment industry.
• Develop new products on regular basis.
• Continuously expand the company's sales and distribution internationally in a cost effective and financially sustainable way.
DAHCOR will develop key strategic alliances with major key industry organizations and companies that will help bring credibility and notoriety, as well as traffic to the online platforms. These alliances will typically result in extensive co-marketing by both organizations with the goal of driving traffic and awareness of the other company’s products and services, and organizations like ITF, ATP, WPT and others who will provide publicity, marketing and technology assistance.
DAHCOR’s marketing efforts and focus will be directed towards executing the company’s strategies of building awareness and driving traffic to the site and its social platforms. The combination of a strong creative marketing partnerships with traffic generating sites is expected to result in many visitors.
DAHCOR expects to use a variety of marketing tools:
1. Community Building, Customer Engagement & CRM
It’s necessary to build a DAHCOR community and appropriately engage with our customers through a rock solid CRM aggregating customer information with all the data points they’ve given us when making an order.
All DAHCOR’s representatives must build a continuous and effective communication with our customers through different platforms in order to increase its engagement and conversion. To do so, it is important that every distributor develops a system with all the history of the customer with our brand (when we last change e-mails and what it was about, the purchase history of the customer, order statuses and so forth).
With customer engagement in mind, we will use subtle but clear on-site messaging to alert customers to a variety of customer engagement tools, including: reviews, chat and rewards. This trio of customer engagement tactics allow customers to see and leave reviews, talk to someone for help and join the rewards program.
2. Social Media
Social media advertising and customer interaction will be the #1 channel for DAHCOR strategy to run campaigns, drive traffic and close sales.
DAHCOR social media marketing strategy is:
• Engaging with our consumers where they are – in social media – and not just using social media as an advertisement, but as THE way to truly engage with and celebrate our fans
• The use of all DAHCOR’s social network members content in our social media will help DAHCOR provide a more authentic engagement experience for consumers
• Leveraging micro-influencers in a broad and authentic way to expose our content to new DAHCOR clients.
• Dynamic Product Ads to retarget site visitors based on what they viewed.Building a culture around DAHCOR brand will be the only way to compete and thrive in this marketplace.
3. CRO & Data-Driven Optimizations
We collect and utilize a broad range of data from our website visitors, from search queries and purchase historical data to social behavior on social media. This allows us to identify audience segments that are highly engaged in tennis content and merchandise, which enables us to focus both on brand and performance marketing campaigns on those we believe have a high propensity to purchase.
Furthermore, conversion rate optimization will allow DAHCOR to run tests to determine which various designs or type of communication or other components of the brand are the ones that get a better market response.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to DAHCOR will be priority 1, 2, and 3.
Here are a few key best practices and tools DAHCOR will continue to use for CRO and testing.
• DAHCOR will use heat mapping to understand how a shopper uses our website. This type of information is extremely informative, especially when coupled with additional metrics regarding DAHCOR online store, like in-store search and website exit rates.
• DAHCOR will also use its in-store search analytics to help determine what shoppers are looking for, then bring those categories front and center.
All DAHCOR representatives are highly encouraged to keep track of the activity on their different online platforms, and to share with DAHCOR head office, so that we analyze the data from different sources and come to conclusions regarding targeting strategies for driving sales. The greater the amount of customers and potential customer’s information we have, the more robust our conclusions regarding the matter are, which beneficiates the brand and every member in DAHCOR’s distribution chain.
4. Email Marketing
Email marketing is an important channel to reach potential customers and to drive loyalty from current ones, with no costs. We will always try to communicate with our network of people in a personalized way, such as sending out a personal email signed from the GM of the company to promote an event or a product specifically to a DAHCOR consumer. The personalization when reaching out to customers is key in DAHCOR’s communication strategy.
Apart from that, Email marketing is easily measurable, and will give a good understanding of how engaged DAHCOR’s audience is (or isn’t).
When communicating with the customers, we will always be honest, open and transparent.
5. Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is the most effective strategy in the Tennis World, as tennis consumers are overwhelmingly driven by influencers, from their tennis idol to their coach. This marketing tool is essential to DAHCOR’s Marketing Plan.
DAHCOR will not pay an insane amount of money to make Influencer Marketing work for us. Instead, the Brand will empower a group of micro-influencers to create a groundswell of support that isn’t expensive to maintain and that feels more natural, community-driven and honest than large payouts to big names: this micro-influencers have a dedicated program to them that we call Ambassadors Program.
Word of mouth is powerful – and today, word of mouth doesn’t have to happen face to face. Instead, it can happen on Instagram post to Instagram Post or YouTube Video to YouTube Video.